The teams from Vox.Bio and Cambridge Healthcare Research, celebrated our five-year anniversary last week. We had a fantastic day taking part in a crystal challenge, Cambridge city center treasure hunt and dinner at Queen’s College, Cambridge.
As we reach this milestone, we thought it was a great time to reflect on the five things we are most proud of achieving in the last five years:
- Our Clients: we have become the go to, trusted supplier for some of the biggest pharma companies in the world
- Our People: we have grown from a team of three passionate consultants to 50 and are really proud to be a place people want to work. In our last recruitment round we had 500 applications
- Our Approach: utilising the best market research and competitive analysis methodologies to deliver high quality and meaningful insights
- Our Expertise: we are passionate about being therapeutic area (TA) experts and currently cover over 30 TAs in active projects
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility: we have supported 26 charities during the past 5 years both local and national charities working in a broad range of areas; from orphanages to charities fighting climate change to local food banks and charities supporting patients and research against dreadful diseases, we are always looking for ways to give back
We have had a great five years, but the best is yet to come!